We were married July 14, 2007 and have since been blessed with two beautiful sons- Liam John and Noah Michael. We give thanks to God every day for all that He has given us and look forward to what He has in store for our family!

Thursday 16 June 2011

"C" is for Cookie!!

One of my biggest struggles as a new mom of two is being able to balance my time with both my kids. I find that Liam usually gets the short end of the stick because Noah wants to be held constantly. It's even worse when the weather isn't the nicest because I can't take them out for walks and to the park. So I decided the other day that Liam and I would make cookies together!

Noah was great... he slept in his bouncy chair the entire time. I let Liam sit on our island and he got to dump the ingredients in the bowl and help me sample the batter (that's the grown- up way of saying that we licked the beaters!!).







By the way, it is a sheer coincidence that he is wearing his Cookie Monster shirt! I also think that Liam's favorite part of making the cookies was pigging out on the chocolate chips!






Cookie dough... YUMMY!!


Time to clean up!

Mommy's little helper!


 



The finished product




However, when the cookies were done I realized that I had pulled a pretty bonehead move- I forgot to grease the sheet!! But in the end, the cookies were deeeeelicious!! It was a great way to spend some quality time with my sweet little boy!







No comments:

Post a Comment