We were married July 14, 2007 and have since been blessed with two beautiful sons- Liam John and Noah Michael. We give thanks to God every day for all that He has given us and look forward to what He has in store for our family!

Wednesday 15 June 2011

A Royal Arrival!



This photo was taken 2 days before Noah was born.
 I didn't realize just how big I was until I saw this picture!
Since I've just started this blog I have some catching up to do! For those of you who may not know (who am I kidding, you all already know this!!), our second son, Noah Michael Edwards was born April 29 at 2:24pm. The day of his birth happened to fall on the same day as the "Royal Wedding" of Prince William and Kate Middleton! He weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz, and measured 21" long. We were quite surpised to see a head full of dark brown hair! I gotta say though, it's nice to finally get the comment, "He looks just like you" :) Although a lot of people (myself included) also think he looks like his Auntie Janice!



Me with my two beautiful boys!


This is a baby picture of me. Both Cory and I could
see a huge resemblance in this picture.

It's hard to believe that it's almost been 2 months since Noah was born! The time has definitely flown by. Here's just a few of my favorite pictures of our family of 4!


These next two pictures were taken on Mother's Day.
It was great to have one more reason to celebrate!





Kisses from big brother!



No comments:

Post a Comment